EASY TO COOK CHICKEN(Sided with Rice or Bread)
Chicken - Half Kg
Onion -3- if big
Garlic-a small cup full
Pepper Powder- two TBLS
Coriander Powder-0ne TBLS
Chilly Powder-One TBLS
How to Make
1. After cleaning the chicken boil in cooker for 15 minutes
2. Make Onion-garlic paste.
3. Put some(little only, not as deep fry) oil in a pan and then put the chicken and let it fry for some
4. Put the Onion-Garlic paste and pepper powder, coriander and the chilli powder.
5. Dont forget to add salt.
6. Pour some water and let the chicken pieces sink
(if they are boneless pour little water )
7. After the water begins to boil, you can take the gravey that tastes good with rice or bread.
If you want a better masala. Add Curry masala and the beetle leaves
with tomato crushed to fine pieces.